Criminal Law Attorney
You are not alone. I am here to help.
I imagine you are worried, scared, and unsure of how you should choose your criminal defense lawyer. To help everyone charged with a crime make an educated and informed decision on defending themselves, I follow four simple guiding principles:
- Honestly answer each client’s questions;
- Give every client a fair analysis of their case without fear or scare tactics;
- Help every client understand their legal options and strategy for defending their case;
- Tell them what they need to know, not necessarily what you want to hear.
If you decide to hire me as your lawyer, I will explore every legal possibility to help you and try to uncover facts or factual perspectives to win your freedom or reduce your punishment. No one should be sent to jail or marked a criminal for their rest of their life because one police officer says so. No prosecutor should unfairly punish someone more seriously than the harm they have caused.
I Can Help
Fighting a criminal case takes hard work because prosecutors generally do not file cases with weak facts. In order to show the prosecutor that you deserve a better and fairer result, the following things must be considered and prepared:
- Think of methods and develop tactics to challenge the prosecutor’s burden to show you are guilty. The prosecutor has to be able to prove what you did with facts, not guesswork or hunches.
- Helping you show the prosecutor additional facts that credibly challenge the investigation performed by the police officer or any facts presented by witnesses.
- Perform careful legal research to argue or write legal motions to challenge incorrect use of the law by the judge or prosecutor.
- If necessary, work with a private investigator to develop facts that show weaknesses in the police investigation.
- Carefully develop a factual and thematic defense of your case to show the prosecutor you were not guilty of the charged crime to obtain either a dismissal of the case or reduction in punishment.
Even though I have encountered hundreds of criminal cases as a former prosecutor, no two cases are the same. I recognize that your case is unique and personal to you. Your case has special facts and circumstances that require time and legal experience to unravel and mold into a defense. I will force the prosecution to be honest with you and show you all their evidence and prove you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Understandably, being charged with a crime or having a friend or family member charged with a crime is a difficult and stressful time. If you would like to discuss how I can possibly help you, please call me at (310) 248-2944 to schedule a complimentary consultation and learn more about fighting for your freedom, reputation and future.
I am sure you will find me honest, compassionate and knowledgeable advocate for your rights and future.
- Juris Doctor, UCLA School of Law (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts, UC Irvine (2007)
I began my legal career as a Deputy City Prosecutor. There, I prosecuted criminal cases and obtained valuable trial experience that I use to optimize the outcome in my client’s cases. In law school, I served as an extern for the Honorable Judge Vincent Zurzolo. My experience behind the scenes has given me a unique perspective that I use to help my clients seek better results.